Are you tired of paying never-ending bills for your cable and subscription fee? Well, you are not alone. In a world where every other thing demands a huge chunk of money, the least you can wish for is to not feel guilty about the overburdening bills when you watch TV. Television time is supposed to be your leisure time.
This is why you should think about switching to indoor TV antennas. By attaching an antenna to your TV, you will be able to cut down on all cable costs. If you are looking for a quality antenna, you might find Skywire TV Antenna to be an excellent option.
What is Skywire TV Antenna?
If you are clueless about antennas, don’t worry a you are far from being the only one. While the generation before us was well aware of this technology, millennials are not used to it. Therefore, you might find the idea of Skywire TV Antenna to be alien.
Skywire TV Antenna, as the name suggests, is a TV antenna that performs the same function as cable or satellite TV. The TV antenna is attached to a long thin cable. In the case of Skywire TV
Antenna, the cable is 10-foot long while the antenna itself is of 12 ounces. The antenna is placed either on the wall behind the TV or on the TV frame – the choice is yours.
SkyWire TV Antenna works similarly to other indoor TV antennas. It has a multi-directional reception that allows it to provide its users with a vast range. This range is required to reach the broadcast towers. If the range does not suffice, an additional amplifier can be added to boost the range further.
Features of Skywire Antenna
Here are features that are included in the package:
- A 30-mile signal range. This is more than enough to reach most broadcast towers. Unless you live off-grid, this range will suffice in ensuring you get a steady supply of channels.
- The dimensions of the antenna are 13 by 12 inches. This is small enough for the product to be effectively hidden behind your TV. This feature makes sure that the aesthetic appeal and the décor of your TV lounge are not compromised.
- The Antenna comes in black color. This means that even if you decide to place it within the line of sight of people, the device will blend in with the TV. (Here, we are assuming that you go for the traditional black models when choosing your television set)
- The multi-directional reception sets it apart from other antennas in the market. This feature guarantees that you are never faced with reception issues. When you consider how irritating such issues are, you are bound to find this feature to be a source of convenience and a great value for money.
- It comes with a 10-foot cable. This added accessory allows you to hide the wires of the antenna thereby guaranteeing that your décor is not harmed.
- It can support 1080p HD TV, which means that it is compatible with most modern TV sets.
Why should you get Skywire TV Antenna?
In a world of satellite and cable subscription, the question that should arise in your mind is why you should get a Skywire TV Antenna?
If you are a budget conscious individual who wishes to do away with additional expenditure, Skywire TV Antenna is perfect for you. It allows you to eliminate cable fee while having access to free broadcast networks. Most news channels, shows, and children’s cartoon are available through this free channel. Popular networks that you will be able to access include ABC, CBS, NBC, The CW, and FOX. What else would you want to watch?
Is Skywire TV easy to set up and use?
One of the worst things about using TV antennas is that they are too complicated to set up. Also, every time you switch the TV on, you have to set the antenna. We were pleasantly surprised when we used Skywire TV antenna and did not experience any of these issues.
Setting up the Skywire TV is very easy. All you need to do is plug the cable into your TV, place the antenna into your chosen location (it can be attached to the wall or placed on the TV frame), scan the menu and you will get the channels. Every time you want to watch TV, all that you will have to do is scan the menu. This scanning process is quite fast and hence is not frustrating, which is generally the case with TV antennas.
Examples of shows you may get through antenna:
What is the cost of Skywire TV Antenna?
The cost of Skywire TV antenna depends on how many you are purchasing. From their official website, you will be able to get one antenna for the price of $39.95. if you purchase more than one, a reduced rate will be charged.
Possible benefits of using the SkyWire TV Antenna is as follows:
- It is a one-time cost.
- It eliminates cable and satellite subscription fee.
- It allows you to view over-the-air broadcast networks, which according to Nielson have the most-watched shows.
- The antenna is thin and lightweight and hence can be placed wherever you like.
- Setting up the antenna is very easy.
The drawbacks include:
- Premium channels, like HBO, and TSN(The Sports Network) will not be available.
- Reception can vary depending on what is broadcasted in your area and what is not.
Check Out The SkyWireTV Presentation
Please note: We are not the owners of SkyWire TV Antenna. All communication intended for SkyWire TV Antenna should be directed to the following:
Address: Attn: SkyWire Antenna
244 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10016