How much are you paying to your cable company every month? American cable television subscribers pay an average of $85 per month. Satellite television subscribers pay around $100 per month. You may be paying less or more depending on the package you have subscribed to. All major cable companies in the United States have a charge known as modem fee. This modem fee is $8 to $10 per month. You are effectively paying $100 to $120 per year for the cable modem you have at your place. In other words, you are paying around $600 every five years to the cable companies. You do not need to continue paying this fee if you buy a cable modem and install it.
Cable modems are a quintessential component of the entire apparatus. You cannot get rid of cable modems. You will have to continue using a cable modem and hence you would have to keep paying the fee charged by the operators. Replacing their cable modem with yours will free you from this obligation. If you are wondering how much this cable modem would cost and whether or not it would be a feasible, compatible and sensible choice, then you can rest assured everything is taken care of. All you have to do is buy the TP-Link TC-7610 DOCSIS 3.0 (8×4) Cable Modem. It is available on Amazon. The list price is $59.99 but you can buy it for $43. There can be a more generous discount available when you buy. It is possible you would get the cable modem at $39.49.
Buy and install this modem. Return the cable modem to the company you have a subscription with and the $8 to $10 monthly fee will be waived off. You would straightway save up to $120 in the next twelve months and $600 in five years.
TP-Link TC-7610 DOCSIS 3.0 (8×4) Cable Modem has maximum download speed of 343Mbps. It is a certified cable modem compatible with Comcast XFINITY, Cox and Spectrum among others. You can use a router if you want Wi-Fi. The bestselling TP-Link cable modem is giving sleepless nights to cable operators. Imagine the loss in revenue if all their subscribers switch to this modem and return theirs. Instead of looking forward to the Christmas baskets this year, you should gift yourself this cable modem and save hundreds in the next few years.
- The state of the art cable modem can be used for Time Warner Cable, Charter, Bright House Networks, Cablevision, Cox and XFINITY from Comcast.
- You can get eight downstream and four upstream channels bonding.
- Enjoy download speeds of up to 343Mbps and upload speeds of up to 143Mbps with this backwards compatible cable modem.
- The package comes with a DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem, RJ-45 Ethernet Cable, Power Adapter and Quick Installation Guide.
- The modem supports IPv4 & IPv6.
- There is unlimited technical support available 24/7 and a two year warranty.