Nowadays, there are more television-watching options than ever before. You can watch network TV, paid cable, and streaming services from the comfort of your living room. In fact, you might never want to set foot in a movie theater again!
For many of us, finding the ultimate in-home entertainment options is a must. In addition to the subscription and streaming services available, there’s also an array of technology to choose from. One gadget that you may have heard about is the TVFix Antenna. It promises to turn your home into a deluxe home theater.
Does the TVFix Antenna live up to the hype? We decided to check it out and give you our honest review of this product, so you can make an informed decision about whether to buy it.
What is the TVFix Antenna?
The first question to answer is the obvious one: what is the TVFix Antenna? The company says its “the ultimate indoor digital TV antenna.” Specifically, it’s designed to give you:
- Instant access to local broadcast channels and live TV programs in your area, including 90 of the 100 most popular television shows
- Full adaptability to HD receiver boxes, PCs, and laptops
- 1080p reception in high definition
- Distance range up to 30 miles – and you can boost it to 50 miles with an amplifier
In other words, TVFix is a product that provides you with access to much of the most popular programming available without requiring you to pay a monthly fee or subscription service.
Physically, the TVFix Antenna has a razor-thin design that allows it to be mounted almost anywhere – behind the TV or a picture frame, under a window, or on the stand that comes included with the product. The unobtrusive appearance of the design comes from its elite military technology. It weighs in at just 86 grams – that’s just a little over three ounces!
Is the TVFix Antenna Easy to Set Up?
The next question we want to answer is whether the TVFix Antenna is easy to set up. With any new gadget, it’s important to make sure that installing it isn’t going to require hours of your time or a degree in engineering.
We have good news for you. We found that TVFix Antenna to be extremely easy to set up. The product comes with everything you need to install it. In fact, the most complicated part of the process is determining the ideal placement for your TVFix Antenna.
The TVFix Antenna connects to your television with a simple connector. Once you plug it in, you’ll be connected. However, you’ll need to decide on the best placement for the antenna. Here are some tips:
- The TVFix Antenna has multi-directional reception, so it does a better job than many antennas of picking up signals from anywhere in your home.
- If you’re close to a tower, you shouldn’t have any problem getting a clear signal.
- Placing the antenna on an upper floor of your home may be preferable if you live in a wooded area or there are obstructions that might interfere with your reception.
You may need to try several locations before finding the ideal spot for your TVFix Antenna. Once you do, all you need to do is scan for channels. That can take a while, but once it’s completed you’ll be ready to start watching high-def TV thanks to your new TVFix Antenna.
Pros and Cons of the TVFix Antenna
Every product has its pros and cons, and the TVFix Antenna is no exception. Let’s start with the pros as we see them:
- This is a high-tech product that delivers strong, multidirectional reception that will work in all but the most remote areas
- It has a range of 30 miles, and you can extend to 50 miles if you need to
- There are no monthly payments – just a one-time payment to get the product
- You can cut down on your cable and streaming bills by installing the TVFix Antenna on all the televisions in your home
There are a few potential cons to consider as well:
- The TVFix Antenna may not work as intended if you live in a very remote area or have obstructions around your home that will interfere with your reception
- Not every channel is available with your TVFix Antenna
- This product is only available online, not in stores
We’re inclined to think that the pros outweigh the cons here. This is a high-quality and effective product, and unless you live out in the wild, you can expect to get very good reception in return for your money.
How Much Does the TVFix Antenna Cost?
Speaking of money, you’re probably wondering how much the TVFix Antenna costs. You may also be concerned because you’ll need a separate antenna for each television in your home.
The good news is that the folks behind the TVFix Antenna understand that. They offer special prices if you decide to buy more than one antenna. Here’s how it breaks down:
- 1 TVFix Antenna costs $35.74
- 2 TVFix Antennas cost $65.99
- 3 TVFix Antennas cost $82.49
- 4 TVFix Antennas cost $98.98
- 5 TVFix Antennas cost $118.23
In other words, if you buy 5 antennas, you save 57% of the price per antenna. What we also like is that you can pay using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and even Bitcoin!
The company offers a limited guarantee, or, for an additional $8.25, you can get a Lifetime Replacement Warranty. That means that if anything happens to your TVFix Antenna during the time you own it, you can get a replacement product with no questions asked.
Our Final Recommendation
The verdict is in, and we highly recommend the TVFix Antenna. It’s easy to set up, it’s very affordable, and it offers a great way to get free high-definition television without paying monthly fees. You can find out more about the TVFix Antenna by visiting their website: www.tvfixantenna.com We hope you found this TVFix Antenna review helpful, and we wish you all the best in cutting your cable cord!